C# .Net Developer
We work at a fast pace on awesome products that are constantly evolving in features, technology and usage. As a C# .Net Developer, you will be working closely with the product owner to build and maintain the product.The successful candidate should possess an experience in .net technology and demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and translate and develop into software products.
- Review product requirements and work closely with product owner
- Build and maintain solutions through to the end to realize value for customers
- Partnering and collaborating with other developers and QA team
- Maintain technical level documentation
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 3 + years of experience in C# / .Net technology
- 1+ years experience in multi-tier architecture, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Infragistics
- Strong Experience in Object Oriented principles (OOP), design patterns and multi-threading
- Good knowledge Databases and SQL
- Hands on experience with WCF and Windows services
- Experience with MVVM, MVC architecture
- Strong skills in troubleshooting the code, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for managing interactions both within the team and without.
- Very strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Strong work ethic
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Modern source control systems (Git, BitBucket, TFS etc.)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira | SVN)
- Ability to work in agile environment
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Assets / Nice to have:
- Knowledge of browser ecosystem
- Experience with SOA
- Experience on DevOps and Cloud exposure will be plus
- 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- In-office games to relax
- Flexibility to work from home