Front End Developer + Google Chrome Extension Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer + Google Chrome Extension Developer, who has an advanced understanding of a browser work scheme and also who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
This requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Front End Developer Responsibilities
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and deploying Google Chrome Extensions.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones.
- Building reusable code for future use.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Front End Developer Requirements:
- 3+ Years of experience in frontend development with HTML,CSS, JS, Bootstrap
- Experience in Chrome Extensions Development
- Knowledge of Chrome APIs
- Should be able to demonstrate existing Google Chrome Extensions developed.
- Must have experience in Deployment of Google Chrome Extensions to large Enterprise user base.
- Understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- In-office games to relax
- Flexibility to work from home