Full Stack Web Developer
We, Blobstation, are one of the fastest growing companies in the software development industry. We work at a fast pace on awesome projects with our partners and clients. We are always looking for energetic, smart and talented people to join our team.
We are looking for a fullstack developer working on large scale web application development. You will be directly responsible for many of the innovative features we will be working on. Collaboration with other developers, product team and helping our QA team, you’ll work on cutting-edge technologies with best practices in place.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide development support for product features and environments.
- Creating and maintaining web applications that interact with RESTful web services
- Work with product stakeholders to define functional specifications on new features
- Uses organized and logical approach to find solutions to complex problems
- Provide accurate estimations for development efforts
- Work in collaboration with other developers to deliver results
Desired Candidate Profile
- 3+ Years of experience in software development – specifically in MEAN/MERN stack development
- Experience in UI/UX responsive design integration
- Expertise in React or Angular
- Expertise building APIs using node / .net core
- Knowledge of SQL & NOSQL Database
- Experience in version control tools such as Git, Bitbucket
- Knowledge of in task/bug tracking using tools such as Azure DevOps or Jira
- Understanding in working with standards compliant RESTful web services
- Expertise in impeccable code style clarity, architecture, suitability to task, documentation
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
Perks and Benefits
Employees at Blob station enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
- 5 days a week
- Health Insurance
- Sponsorship for certification
- Flexible working hours with possibility of working from home
- In-office games to relax