Senior Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We work at a fast pace on awesome products that are constantly evolving in features, technology and traffic. As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be doing end to end testing efforts within a team and enable them to build a quality product.The successful candidate should possess a mix of manual and automated testing experience on web-based applications, as well as a demonstrated ability to create detailed test specifications, test strategy and test plans.
- Review product requirement, user experience specification, technical design specification for testability.
- Build and maintain requirement / test case / test result traceability matrix
- Follow industry standard application testing techniques and practices.
- Perform manual and automated regression testing of products.
- Write automated test scripts and code.
- Develop test strategies to ensure quality and on-time delivery of builds to production
- Participate in development meetings and provide status reports.
- Maintain integration automation test for continuous integration
- Escalate issues, concerns and risk
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5 + years of extensive testing experience using Selenium and C#
- Solid experience with C# and the .NET Framework
- Hands on experience in testing tools such as Postman, Selenium, Appium, and TestRail
- Proficiency in authoring, reviewing, and executing manual test cases
- SQL and relational database concepts
- Manual and automated testing experience in user interfaces and web services on .NET framework
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile and API Testing in both manual & automation testing
- Experience in REST-API testing with Swagger and Postman both manual and automation testing
- Exposure to Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment practices
- Modern source control systems (Git, BitBucket, TFS, Perforce etc.)
- Experience with workflow management tools (Jira | SVN)
- Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening)
- Must be detail oriented
Assets / Nice to have
- Knowledge of payment processing concepts
- Experience with Web DOM manipulation
- Experience testing of browser extensions
Employees at Blob station enjoy a full range of benefits, such as:
- 5 days a week
- Flexible working hours
- In-office games to relax
- Flexibility to work from home