We work at a fast pace on awesome products that are constantly evolving in features, technology and traffic. As a UI/UX designer, you will be working closely with Marketing teams, Developers, and Product Owners in the agile development process. We’re looking for someone who can pick things up quickly and contribute towards building an outstanding product.
Using UX/UI best practices, in cooperation with the Marketing and Product team, you will be responsible for designing layouts, functions and screens that will engage the users and provide modern style to our product offerings. We want everything to be approached in a mobile first perspective.
- Be our resident Figma expert and lead all design requests.
- Building high engagement and modern-styled screens, interfaces and layouts.
- Knowledge of best practices in: web & native mobile (iOS and Android),
- Maintain style guide and style libraries
- Impact and design the user journey in our product offerings
- Master the art of working with different projects, teams and technologies.
- Work with a skilled team of developers and architects within a group dynamic setting.
- Bring innovations and new solution to current and future challenge
Required Skills / Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/UX designer
- 2+ years of experience in FIGMA or XD
- 3+ years of experience in responsive design
- Practical experience with iOS features and designs
- Practical experience with Android features and designs
- Experience with creating style guides and maintaining asset libraries
- Must be detail oriented
- 5 days a week
- Health Insurance
- Sponsorship for certification
- In-office games to relax
- Flexible working hours with possibility of working from home